LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Streaming Air force pilots

Last post 11-25-2006, 4:27 AM by F-22 Raptor. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-11-2002, 5:01 PM 1749

Streaming Air force pilots

*** Posted by Ian ***
    I'm 17 and have a very strong desire to join the RAF in a few years. I know pretty well the standards that are expected for potential air force pilots but i'm curious about how the selection for fighters/multi-engine/rotary wing takes place. How can you tell a fighter pilot from a helicopter pilot etc... Is it just luck of the draw for who gets to fly what?? or is there a structured differentiation between peoples abilities?? Any response would be appreciated. Thanks.
  •  09-22-2002, 3:16 AM 1851 in reply to 1749

Re: Streaming Air force pilots

Avitop Air Force Pilots,
    I am currently 16 years of age from South Africa, and like many teenagers am interested in becoming the best fighter pilot that I can possibly be in the near future. My ambition and determination to become a fighter pilot is unlimited and my grades are exceptionally well. But my first question is: How do I “rise above” all the others that too, want to be fighter pilots? (Especially taking in to consideration that I’m a woman) And my second question being: Can I join the USAF, even though I’m a South African citizen (at the moment) and how do I proceed in doing so? Thank you, Bernice
  •  11-25-2006, 4:27 AM 3777 in reply to 1851

Re: Streaming Air force pilots

One of the most basic requirements of the USAF is being a citizen of the United States.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us